See the Contact Us page for
opening times including over
the festive period
During the run up to the festive season we carry a selection of Christmas decorations as well as extending our usual range of foods and gift items to include a wider range, all suitable as presents.
We will be open all day every day in December, right up to and including Christmas Eve.
Christmas Trees. We now sell only the fir varieties that retain their needles once cut. Usually this will be the Nordmann Fir with its slightly glossy green foliage and pale grey colouration to its underside.
These trees, although a little more expensive than the traditional Norway Spruce, apart from holding their needles for far longer, have a naturally attractive habit with well-spaced arching branches, ideal for attaching baubles.
Tree Care Notes.
- Recut the main stem when installing in the house
- Just like cut flowers, Christmas trees should be stood in water when in the house
- Be sure to use an appropriate Christmas tree stand with a water reservoir
- Donít forget to keep it topped up!
- Spraying with water occasionally can help trees keep their lustrous appearance longer. (But take care with fairy lights - they should not be plugged in or switched on while spraying and the tree should be allowed to dry before they are used.)
- Place the tree away from any direct heat source if possible.